Friday, December 13, 2013

Top 10 Holiday Songs

Christmas music starts playing the day after Thanksgiving on a radio station here in Houston.
You better believe my car is set to that station until Christmas!
I absolutely love Christmas music and ALL Christmas movies.
So, I wanted to share with you some of my faves...
I would like to say that these are in no particular order because I love them all pretty equally. 

1. But, since I was little I have ALWAYS ALWAYS loved All I Want For Christmas Is You by Mariah Carey. It's like a Christmas anthem for me. Haha.

2. Blue Christmas is one that reminds me of my grandmother. 
She loves Elvis and I love listening to this song every year when we go see her for Christmas!

3. Last Christmas by Taylor Swift is an ode to my little sister Haley. 
She's absolutely obsessed with Taylor. I happen to REALLY like her version of this song too!
(My sister and I at Taylor Swift this year)

4. For those of you who are in your 20's like me, you have to remember N*SYNC's Merry Christmas! That one was always fun!

5. There are so many versions of Santa Baby...Madonna sings my favorite though.
Who doesn't want their tree trimmed with "some decorations bought at Tiffany's!" 

6. Jingle Bell Rock is an oldie but goodie! Who can't forget the Mean Girls with their let's call it "sassy" rendition! Haha.
7. You can't think of Rockin' Around The Christmas Tree without thinking of Home Alone. 
Christmas classic! Hello my fear of tarantulas! 

8. One CD that is always in my car and has been in their this entire year funny enough is Michael Buble's Christmas album. I just LOVE how he has such a Sinatra style. The very first song on his album is the best.

9. You definitely can't have a Christmas playlist without some Bing Crosby! 
He IS Christmas! To me at least! 

10. Lastly, It's The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year just puts me in the best mood every time I hear it. Literally makes me want to skip around and make snow angels. (Oh wait, we don't get snow!) 
Haha. Summerer! 

Oh my gosh, and I'm so mad at myself for not adding Baby It's Cold Outside by Will Ferrell and Zooey Deschanel from one of my favorite Christmas movies!

What are some of your favorite Christmas songs?! Comment below!

bloglovin'




No comments:

Post a Comment

some_text